- Girlfriend is a collector! She has two “treasure” drawers in her room and they are stuffed to the brim with all of her treasure. Treasures can range from hand me down jewelry from me, to Costco receipts, pens, band aides, stickers, the packaging her toys come in, etc.
- Avery LOVES to organize and she also loves her room. She will organize her stuffed animals, sock drawer, hair bows, closet bins, etc. She is always proud to tell people “I like to organize, just like my Mommy.”
- She has the best imagination! I love listening in to her while she is playing, she takes her LOL Dolls and Calico Critters on the best adventures, it’s the sweetest thing.
- Recently, she has been requesting to do chores and collects a quarter for each time she completes a chore. Her favorite chores are “babysitting” Isla, organizing our book bin and clearing the table after a meal.
- She FINALLY has an interest in learning her letters and their sounds, which for a former Reading Specialist, makes me SO happy! Her knowledge has exploded recently and she loves to write and draw during her rest time.
Follow along with more daily adventures at: @snyderfamilyco