Easter is around the corner and I can’t wait to put together baskets for our little ladies! I like to keep it pretty simple for my girls, a few trips to the Target dollar spot, plus an Amazon Prime order and we are ready to go! Here are some of the items that I’ll be including in my girl’s baskets this year:
1: Cat & Jack Egg Hunt Hair Clips
– Cat & Jack always has the cutest accessories, my girls love these little hair clips, especially when sporting their favorite “piggy bun” hair style!
4: Bunny Fanny Pack
– I mean, the thought of Avery and Emmy walking around with fanny packs made me throw this in my Target cart faster then you could say “fanny pack.” I mean how cute!?!
5: I Can Do That! Sticker Book
– This is an AWESOME first time activity/sticker book, I grabbed Emmy her own book, this would be great to bring along to church Easter morning, or if you have to travel for Easter.
6: Toddler Sleepy Bunny Pj’s
– PJ’s are such a cute and useful addition to an Easter basket and this little bunny sleep mask print was too cute to pass up.
7: Metallic Moccasin Slippers
– These little slippers are so adorable and actually stay on my girl’s feet, the pom pom is such a cute touch and they are super warm and cozy too.
10: I Can Draw Book
– Avery has this book and LOVES it, another great book for your kiddo to take along to an Easter celebration or long car ride, throw in a set of colored pencils and you are good to go!
Other Popular Posts on Snyder Family Co. Blog