It’s no surprise we are a big fan of PINK over here and with all of the blush Christmas decor I’ve been seeing, we may just have to jump in on the pink trend this year! I love keeping our regular home decor and other holiday decor neutral, that way we can add in touches of different colors in inexpensive ways from year to year. It doesn’t cost a lot of money to swap out a few throw pillows or even a new blanket to give your holiday decor a little refresh. So, what do you think? Are you on board with the pink trend, or are you sticking to the classic red and green?
1: Fair Isle Pillow
– I love the pom pom corners and the textured dots too, the color pallet is just perfect and this pillow could even stay out throughout the winter!
2: Velvet Pillow
– I originally bought this pillow for Avery’s room, but it looked so perfect in our living room, it gave me the touch of pink idea!
3: Happy Holiyay
– I grabbed this pillow for Avery’s room, I think the bright color tassels will look adorable on her bed and add a little fun and festive touch.
4: Merry Everything
– I love this pillow next to the square pink velvet pillow, and it even has a little red and green in it, which will look great with your classic decor too!
5: Ballet Bunny Ornaments (Tutu Option
/ Glasses Option
)- How adorable are these little cuties! I love the velvet ornament tie and think they would be an adorable gift topper.
6: Natural Nutcracker
– Adding in a little natural wood touches mixes perfectly with the pink and this cute guy comes in a snowman and a mouse version too!
7: Cup of Cheer Towel
– This little tea towel would make the best grab bag gift, pair it with one of the cute mugs or a Starbucks gift card.
8: Tassel Garland
– I can’t get over all the gorgeous garland options this year, this one would look so pretty mixed in with a faux greenery garland, or strung throughout your tree.
10: Bottle Brush Trees (Dark Rose Gold
/ Set of 3
/ Light Pink
)- Bottle brushes can be found ALL over, but I especially like the pink options, such an easy way to add a little touch of pink!
11: Cozy Blanket
– I love rolling up and using throw blankets as part of our decor, it’s such an easy and functional way to add your accent color!
Don’t forget to follow our daily adventures on Instagram and if you’re new here, welcome, here are a few popular posts on the Snyder Family Co. Blog!