This is the first summer in a LONG time that I am not: trying to get pregnant, pregnant, or nursing- which meant it was time for a little wardrobe re-fresh! Majority of the items I included are under $50, I swear I have tried on nearly 100 pairs of shorts and truthfully can not tell the difference between a $15 pair and a $100 pair! What I love about all of the items I included is that you can really mix and match just about everything. The accessories help you go from day, like the scrunchie and for night, just throw on the earrings. Now, if only the weather would warm-up in Chicago, I’m ready to start actually wearing all of these cute pieces!
White Blouse / (Target)
– I have worn this top SO many times, the material gives it a dressier feel, but is also great for daytime!
Shoes: White Birk Dupes / (Target)
– I am about to order another pair of these because I can’t stop wearing them. I wore these EVERYDAY in Disney, they were so comfy!
Yellow Espadrilles / (Target)
– I actually bought this same pair last season and they have them again this year! They add a great pop of color and aren’t too high.
Woven Earrings / (Amazon)
– I am all about a statement earring, I LOVE this pair and also have a few special pairs from Laura Cox Designs that I love.
Scrunchie / (Etsy)
– I am a big Brynn Band fan, on day 2 or day 3 hair, these add such a cute and girly feel, making me feel polished instead of greasy, ha!
Sunglasses / (Amazon)
– This are the best designer dupes, I have them in black and tortoise and always get so many compliments when I wear them!
Don’t forget to follow our daily adventures on Instagram
and if you’re new here, welcome, here are a few popular posts on the Snyder Family Co. Blog!