1. Food Allergy Labels: A quick and easy way for a little added protection for kiddos with food allergies- sticking this to their lunch containers is a great way to let supervisors know about important allergies.
2. Bag Tag: An easy way to personalize a lunch box or book bag- add your phone number & bus number to the back!
3. Mini Bento Box: The best way to pack a snack, includes three compartments, perfect for a healthy snack!
4. Sandwich Shaper: Adding a little flair to your kiddos sandwiches, veggies, cheese, etc. I love knowing Avery will smile when she opens up her lunch box!
5. Label Set: It’s time to label ALL the things, stick these cute name labels on lunch containers, water bottles, folders, etc.
6. Cold Pack Lunch Box: I love that this lunch box includes a detachable ice pack, one less things to stick in the lunch box! Extra points for having a side mesh water bottle holder.
7. Silicone Food Cups: I love using these inside of Avery’s bento boxes- perfect for portioning out sweet treats, crunchy snacks, fruit and more.
8. Reusable Sandwich Bags: I can’t stand flying through boxes of snack bags, Avery knows to throw these back in her lunch bag when she finishes her sandwich.
9. Reusable Snack Bags: Another great reusable option, Avery and Emmy get to have a snack at school, these are super easy to pack and wash!
10. Bento Box Lunch Box: The cutest personalized lunch box that fits a bento box and ice box perfectly!
11. Thermal Bento Box: We LOVE these, not just for school, but for days trips to the beach or zoo too. My girls aren’t big sandwich girls, so I like to pack pasta in the thermos spot.
12. Lunch Box Notes: I sure am going to miss my baby girl when she’s away at school all day, I love the idea of including a sweet note in her lunch from time to time.
13. HydroFlask Water Bottle: I plan on sending Avery with a water bottle for her desk and one for her lunch box. This will keep her water nice and cold, perfect for hot days!
14. Large Water Bottle: This water bottle will be for lunch, my girls drink water like crazy- I’m hopeful this will be enough for her during lunch time.
15. Thermos: Another Thermos option, I pack this thermos with the snack sized bento box in Avery’s lunch bag.
16. Skinny Ice Packs: We love these skinny ice packs, I place them right on top of the bento box and there is still room for a juice box or any lunch extras on top.
17. Ice Packs: These ice packs come in fun shapes, I always like to have a few back-ups in the freezer in case I forget to unpack their lunch box right away!
Happy lunch packing Mama’s, I’m hopeful I’ll end the year as strong as I’m starting the year… we will see if that happens. I’ll also be back with more themed bento box lunches and healthy snack options soon!