1: Wheat Wreath
– I think this wreath would look SO classy on a navy or black door, it’s super simple and also timeless.
2: Gingham Door Mat
– I love the layered front door mat look, I have a Halloween door mat that I layered over it, it’s a great price too!
3: Hoop Wreath
– I love this wreath, it’s a little on the trendy side, but I love the husk mixed with eucalyptus and the hoop is just gorgeous!
4: Outdoor Lantern
– I have my EYE on a set of two of these, I’m just waiting for them to go on sale. I love the leather handle and they would make the perfect finishing touches for our front door.
5: Goldenrod Arrangement
– Adding a few seasonal arrangements to your home decor is such an easy and inexpensive way to add a Fall touch!
6: Ceramic Pumpkin
– I love the neutral color of this one, it would look perfect on an entryway table on top of a set of books.
7: Burnt Orange Florals
– I love the look of a well styled tray and think this arrangement is the perfect size for a kitchen tray!
8: Gold Leaf Dish
– I spotted this at Target and had to scoop it up for our new entryway table.
9: Ratan Pumpkin
– This little pumpkin has the best texture and would look so cute on a floating shelf.
10: Neutral Pumpkin Filler
– Another super easy way to incorporate seasonal decor is grabbing some vase fillers, grab a clear jar or vase and fill it with these adorable neutral pumpkins.
11: Pumpkin Cutting Board
– When it comes to festive table top, I think this pumpkin cutting board would make the cutest festive charcuterie board.
12: Pumpkin Dutch Oven
– I have had my eye on a super expensive pumpkin dutch over for the past few years and was SO excited to find this much more affordable option.
13: Round Wire Basket
– This is one of my favorite home decor purchases, I can’t wait to fill it with neutral pumpkins!
Don’t forget to follow our daily adventures on Instagram
and if you’re new here, welcome, here are a few popular posts on the Snyder Family Co. Blog!