Browsing Pinterest & dreaming up my next DIY is one of my favorite things to do on a Sunday morning. While my craft supply closet is pretty FULL of all my favorites, I thought it might be helpful to round up some of my must-have’s when rolling up my sleeves and creating a new DIY.
1: Fiskars Scissors
– First up, every crafty gal needs a SHARP pair of scissors! True confession, I’m pretty sure I used out kitchen scissors for a solid year or two before buying this exact pair of scissors and it makes crafting so much easier.
2: Storage Lazy Susan
– I could seriously have 100 of these lazy susans in every single cabinet in our house, but when it comes to crafting, this is how I store all of my acrylic paint.
3: Rainbow Sequins
– Adding little tiny details to projects always adds that “hand made” touch! I have a whole bin of embellishments, put this pack of rainbow sequins would be a great start.
4: Ribbon Scraps
– I have an assortment of ribbon that I scoop up typically from Hobby Lobby when it’s on sale, but this bunch of ribbon scraps comes in a few different color ways and is perfect to have on hand in your craft supplies.
– Crafting 101 means you’re probably going to make a yarn pom pom, or 20, ha! This collection of yarn will be a great base for your yarn collection.
6: Pom Maker
– See above for crafting 101… you’re going to want a pom maker in various sizes- perfect for adding to holiday baskets, or even for making a holiday wreath!
7: Acrylic Paint
– We love painting all the cute little wood holiday items from the Target dollar spot, Hobby Lobby & Michaels, this set of paint is going to be the perfect rainbow collection for your projects.
8: Chunky Yarn
– I use this for SO many things- adding little details to a DIY, or even adding to a gift bag for a simple hand made touch.
9: Arts & Crafts Library
– This is the BEST kit for starting off your DIY collection, it has a ton of little embelishments and supplies to get your craft on. Plus, I love how it’s already organized for you in a handy suitcase- when you run out of one supply, you can grab that item to replenish!
I would also suggest grabbing a three-tier cart, like this one from Target
! It’s perfect for holding all of my seasonal DIY supplies. It keeps things nice & tidy, while helping me to actually use the supplies that I have!
Don’t forget to follow our daily adventures on Instagram and if you’re new here, welcome, here are a few popular posts on the Snyder Family Co. Blog!