The Easter bunny has officially started collecting goodies for this year’s baskets and she is very excited to share some ideas with you!
We typically go the practical route for Easter baskets and pack them full of fun things for the summer months- swim suits, water bottles, towels, pool toys, sidewalk chalk- all the things that make us look forward to SUMMER! We have also learned that the little ladies really look forward to the Easter egg hunt & love stuffing the eggs with their favorite candy, stickers and other little treasures! Check-out my shopping list for the girl’s baskets this year:
1: Initial Hat
– The girls LOVE their initial hats- that wash great & you can even add custom embroidery to the back, like your kiddo’s nickname or name.
2: Rash Guard Swimsuit
– The more skin protected from the sun, the better! The girls started wearing these long sleeve suits a few summers ago & they are the best, they wash well and hold up great in sand and chlorine.
3: Water Bottle
– Our water bottles go on all of our adventures, and we always stick to stainless steel options with a lid + straw combo. We love these bottles from Target, they do not leak and come in the cutest patterns.
4: Retro Goggles
– I swear that goggles are the “missing sock in the laundry” version of summer! We have tried out and lost so many pairs of goggles & this pair was our favorite last year, they are easy to adjust and keep the water out. Plus, the retro design is just the cutest!
5: Retro Jelly Bag
– The little ladies LOVE their jelly bags, they would make the cutest Easter baskets pairs with a Chalk Design by Me
tag & bonus you can use them for your tips to the beach or pool too.
6: Mermaid Doll
– The girls LOVE their “stuffies” and we love supporting Cuddle + Kind, not only for their adorable stuffed lovies, but also their mission to provide meals to children in need.
– I don’t know what took me so long to jump on the Croc train, but I let the girls each pick a pair last summer and it was honestly the only pair of shoes they wore. They wash well, you can wear them to the pool or when riding your bike, they held up great! Plus- you can get their cute charms or “jibbits” and hide them in your eggs for your egg hunt!